Are you putting all your trust in a vehicle history report?
A vehicle history report will only show you what has been “reported”.
Damage will ONLY reflect in a vehicle history report if:
· There is a police report
· There is an insurance claim
· There is/was a repair done at a licensed facility
Repaired damage, minor or major, that does not get reported will not reflect in ANY vehicle history report that is available to a consumer. A majority of repair shops do not report to companies that provide a vehicle history report.
It may take up to a year for an event to reach a vehicle history report.
Protect your investment and have Upstream Inspections verify the condition of the vehicle
· Use our ambassador service, and don’t buy sight unseen
· Our inspectors will be your ambassador so you can buy with confidence
· Use one of our preferred dealers to get the best value from someone you can trust
What to know before buying a used car
· Verify that the vehicle does not have any undisclosed major repairs or damage
· Verify that the vehicle is free of any major structural or frame damage
· Verify that the vehicle has never been flooded
· Verify the overall vehicle condition
· Verify any cosmetic issues that may not show up on retail photos
Why Upstream Inspections?
· Our inspectors are highly trained to identify any underlying conditions or damages
· Our inspectors are equipped with the latest in technology to date
What do we guarantee
· Upstream Inspections promises to deliver unparalleled service to our clients
· Our promise includes a certificate of inspection for every vehicle we inspect